Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 20 Models in 2011 Baring Their SOUL and more

What better way to end 2011 but to give recognition to the top 20 models I enjoyed working with in 2011.  There were so many to choose from and I had a lot of great models that I worked with this past year, so choosing only 20 was not easy and not to discredit the many other models that I did work with but I thought it would be great to create a little post of 10 male and 10 female models that donated their beautiful bodies and soul in the name of art.  As far as quality of models, I feel this may have been my best year.  I hope you agree.  My list is in no particular order.


Betcee






































































Victor






































































Kelsey






































































Darius






































































Stacy






































































Tosh






































































Kwentonza






































































Style






































































Weyni






































































Christian






































































Ambrielle






































































RL






































































Ieva






































































Hiro






































































Maya






































































Akshaya






































































Vel






































































Branden






































































Vanity
















































Sidney










































































I hope I have the same opportunities working with as many great models and creating many more beautiful images in the upcoming year.  Wishing everyone the best in 2012!

2 comments: