Saturday, October 29, 2011

Erotic Interludes

Several years ago, I worked on a series of erotica just for a switch up from my norm.  That went on for about a year and then I went back to my fine art nudes.  Since then, these images have just been sitting in my hard drive so I thought it was about time to dust them off and do something with them.  I have put together a compilation of my erotic work into a coffee table book that is available through Blurb.  It seem that at that time, so many people were intrigued by my erotica and I was also amazed by how many models who would open up for this type of project.  Models that I could not get to do fine art nudes were coming out the wood works for erotica.  There are 160 pages of naughtiness between the Standard Hotel wallpaper book covers.  Click below for a preview and to order the book and see another side to my work. Erotic Interludes



No comments:

Post a Comment