Saturday, August 14, 2010

Seeing Red






































These are images of my great friend David, who now lives in San Francisco.  He is one of the first people I photographed when I first moved to Los Angeles, almost 8 years ago.  What I love about David the most is his free spirit, kind heart and great smile.  David came into town for a wedding and we did a 5 minute shoot right before the wedding.  The images are very candid but captures his spirit.


























































































































































































And here are images from our last shoot, before he moved to San Francisco, 3 years ago.
















































































































I told you he has a great smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment