Friday, August 13, 2010

St. Merrique amongst ruins






















































































































































Click here to see more of St. Merrique's beautiful work

























This young lady is one amazing model.  We shot these images in Chino Hills.  I had not been to this location in years and the last time I went to this this spot, which is at the top of a large hill, it was covered in 6 ft. sunflowers so I wanted to shoot Merrique galloping through the sunflowers.  Once we climbed up to the top of Mt. Everett in the springtime heat, we discovered that the landscape was destroyed by last year's wildfires.  Well we did the best we could.  My vision was ruined but I wasn't climbing up that mountain for nothing.  And of course, Merrique worked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment