Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy birthday, Tico!!!







































Today this Haitian beauty from Miami Florida, is celebrating her birthday so I thought it would be best to feature her photo set from last year in honor of her loveliness.  Tico is a rare bird that I had the opportunity of capturing in my camera.
This was very impromptu.  We were eating breakfast at Denny's during her visit to L.A. and it was our first meeting.  So while eating, we decided to go back to my place and shoot some snaps.  How could I possibly pass up an opportunity to photograph this lovely species.  I pulled the little black dress out of my bag of emergency tricks and we played around and this is the results.




































































































































































































































































The Rise of Tico










































































Happy Birthday Lovely Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment